Curb Appeal, Energy Efficiency & Security for your Home
Our Cleveland residential garage doors provide homeowners throughout Northeast Ohio with security, safety, privacy, and a shield from outside elements. The right garage door can enhance curb appeal, raise resale value, and lower energy bills. Good fitting, properly installed garage doors can also help to reduce the risk of injury to your loved ones (especially kids).
Advance Door Co. prides itself on being an area leader in residential garage door sales, maintenance, repair, and replacement for more than 40 years. Our vendors include some of the most trusted names in garage door manufacturing, including Haas, Cornell, Clopay, and Pioneer Industrial Doors.
We offer a broad range of residential doors to fit any lifestyle and budget.
We Offer Financing
We partnered with Wisetack to offer our residential door customers fast and simple financing on purchases of up to $25,000. Pay in easy monthly payments with financing rather than in full upfront. The application takes about a minute to complete, and checking your eligibility won't impact your credit score. There are no hidden penalties, fees, or compounding interest. With Wisetack, you can select the payment plan that best fits your budget. Contact Us or call 216-220-6022 to learn more about financing options through Wisetack.
All loans are subject to credit approval. Your terms may vary. Wisetack loans are issued by Hatch Bank. See additional terms at wisetack.com/faqs.
Choosing a Garage Door for Your Home
Garage doors are sometimes the first thing people see when they approach your property. They need to be functional, but they can also compliment the aesthetics of your property.
Some considerations when you’re choosing a garage door:
- Material. The material you choose for your Cleveland residential door will determine both durability and maintenance schedule. Steel garage doors are perhaps the most durable. On the other hand, vinyl is ideal for the fact that it’s dent resistant and won’t need to be repainted. Wood garage doors can look incredible, but may require regular maintenance. A similar look with greater durability may be achieved with a fiberglass-over-steel option.
- Insulation. When garage doors connect to the rest of the home (as many do), insulation in garage doors helps to bolster energy efficiency. Many Advance Door Co. customers opt for polyurethane insulated doors for this purpose.
- Cost. Affordability is a substantial factor in which garage door option is ideal. Our team always strives to maintain reasonable costs for our products and services. When providing a quote, we can provide an array of options at varying price points so customers can compare and contrast.
- Style. Homeowners have a wide range of choices when it comes to panel designs - long or short, recessed or raised, etc. There are also window options that can accentuate the overall appeal of your home.
- Manufacturer warranty. Manufacturer warranties typically cover issues like material defects, hardware, and workmanship.
Residential Gate Installation and Repair
Residential driveway gates keep your property secure, controlling access to-and-from your home, and can enhance the architectural appeal of your home.
Just as every home is unique, so too are residential gate systems, which can vary in size, material, and functionality based on anticipated traffic flow, property size, and desired security level.
Experience the Advance Door Co. Difference
When it comes to providing the best in turnkey Cleveland residential gate systems, residential garage doors, and access control units, no one beats Advance Door Co.
Cleveland Garage Door Repair and Maintenance
Advance Door Co. offers residential garage door repairs and maintenance throughout Northeast Ohio during normal business hours, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our team of expert door technicians is committed to ensuring your home’s garage doors are safe and functional and that you are satisfied with our services.
In addition to offering standard and customized residential garage door installations, we also conduct maintenance and repairs, including:
- Gear, spring, and socket replacements.
- Spring and cable repairs.
- Section repairs.
- Operator issues.
- Maintenance, tune-ups, and gear replacements.
- Side mount garage door opener systems.
- Preventative maintenance.
DIY garage door repairs can often go sideways. When you work with a professional Northeast Ohio door technician, you have the assurance of a hassle-free process that guarantees safety and quality workmanship. Our team has been in business for more than 40 years with a documented brick-and-mortar location, and full-time office staff to answer questions and provide assistance.
Garage door repairs are typically handled within 1-2 days, depending on the complexity of the job as well as the season (with spring tending to be busier than average for residential jobs).
In some cases, it may be necessary to replace your Cleveland residential garage doors altogether. Evidence that it may be time for garage door replacement would be anytime sections are:
- Absorbing water.
- Generally unsightly.
Timelines for installation of a new garage door vary depending on materials, but they’re generally completed within 2 to 8 weeks.
Consider that new garage doors tend to have a positive return on investment, adding roughly 95 percent of the project cost onto the value of the home.